TodaysMama.com is having a great contest to win a family getaway and all you have to do to enter is share 15 things on your bucket list. This is great because I have so many things I want to do but I've never really taken the time to sit and write them down! Maybe "having a bucket list" should be on my bucket list? Haha. So here is my list of 15 things I would love to do or have (in no paticular order).
- Visit one of the Disney theme parks with my family (I've never even been to one!)
- Own a Hudson Bay point blanket.
- Take an RV trip to the Grand Canyon with my family.
- Run in a 5K.
- Go to California and drive on the Pacific Coast Highway.
- Visit a different country.
- Go camping in Acadia National Park.
- Climb Mt. Washington.
- Go leaf peeping in Vermont or New Hampshire.
- Learn how to make a truly awesome cake, like the Cake Boss!
- Learn how to drive a stick shift.
- Go geocaching.
- Take an Alaskan cruise.
- Go ice skating in Rockefeller Center.
- Learn how to sling drinks like a bartender.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.