It’s Day 5 of the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge! Today’s topic is:
5 Foods you can’t live wiithout.
I love food! I get on these kicks where certain foods are the bee’s knees for a few months and then I move onto something else. These foods, however, are one’s that are always go-to’s!
- COFFEE. I cannot function without it. Does this count as a food? Well, it should.
- Avocado. They are just so tasty and so versatile. I like them with eggs in the morning. I like them on my sandwich or in a salad for lunch or dinner. I like them on their own and I like them as guacamole. I just like them.
- Berries. They are one of my favorite sweet snacks. My favorites are raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- Eggs. I just love ‘em! Especially this time of the year when I get them fresh from my Aunt’s chickens! My favorite is a spinach, turkey and cheddar omelette…which brings me to my last favorite…
- Cheese! There are just so many different varieties and I have never tried one I didn’t like. I know so many people who can’t have dairy and it always makes me think, “What would I do without cheese?”