With so many skin care companies out there, it’s hard to find one that is right for you. I was really excited to try a product from Zen Society, a new skin care company that was founded right here in Connecticut!
They sent me their Tea Tree Facial Cleanser to review and I absolutely love it! You only need a small amount in the palm of your hand and it really lathers up nicely. It goes on really smooth too, I find myself washing my face for a longer time when I use this because it feels so nice on my skin (and the tea tree oil smells pretty nice too!) It washes off easily and leaves me with a “squeaky clean” feeling. Which, I usually don’t really like, but my skin doesn’t have that tightening, dry feeling that I get with other products. In fact, I haven’t been using nearly as much moisturizer since I started using this! It seems like a really high quality product.
Zen Society’s great products aren’t the only reason I love them though. They are a great company with great values. They were founded in Stamford, CT by a Master Herbalist at Global College of Natural Medicine and a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. Also:
- All products are 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- They avoid fragrances and allergy prone ingredients
- Ingredients are sourced from USDA Certified Suppliers in the New England area.
- A percent of sales are donated to Friends of the Earth
- Products contain no parabens, pesticide sprays, petroleum, silicone, synthetics, artificial fragrances, dyes, GMOs or harmful processed additives.
I received a sample product for free in order to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.