GIVEAWAY OVER! Congrats to Wendy, comment #5!
I’ve been trying out Microsoft Office 365 for the past couple of weeks and I absolutely love it! It makes me feel so organized, even though organization isn’t one of my strong suits.
The new Office combines the latest Office applications with offerings like Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive. Use Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, and 5 mobile devices. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.Microsoft Office 365 has been extremely helpful in my new role as PTSA Secretary. I am able to take notes during meetings with my tablet and easily transfer them to my computer, the minutes are pretty much done by the end of the meeting! Also, I am able to easily pull up information for anyone who asks about things that were said at meetings. I think I may encourage other PTSA members to get Microsoft Office 365 so that we can easily share documents, images and notes!
It has also been great for simplifying my blog-post-writing routine. I am able to easily transfer notes and pictures to my computer. It’s great!
With my son starting elementary school this year, I have found myself wearing many hats. I am always on the go and it’s great that I am able to use Microsoft Office 365 on the go to get work done!
According to a recent study conducted online by Harris Interactive on behalf of Microsoft, more than half of office workers (53%) would be willing to work more hours—and one in five would be willing to take a pay cut—to have more flexibility in where and when they got work done.My husband is lucky enough to have a flexible work-at-home schedule and he really does work more hours than a typical 9-5 job. When work is convenient, it’s easier to #GetItDone!
…And now if you show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit http://bit.ly/GetItDoneContest to share and enter to win:
• A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.You can also win a year subscription to Microsoft 365 right here!
• Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
• Fly to Austin in March, where you'll enjoy a boot-scootin' week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
Check out all the great benefits of Microsoft Office 365 here and enter to win below!
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC.
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account.
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world.
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology.
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices.
- Leave a comment below and tell me which feature you would help you get the most done! Make sure to include your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win! (mandatory)
- Tweet (daily):
#Win! @MamaSarahJane is giving away #Microsoft @Office 365 so you can #GetItDone! Enter here: http://bit.ly/1aDyFoK
- Like Adventures With My Boys on Facebook
Giveaway ends 11/19/2013 at midnight
General Giveaway Rules: No Purchase Necessary. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Ends on 11/19/2013, at midnight EST. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winner and will never be given out to anyone nor sold. The winners will be randomly chosen and contacted via email. The winners will have 72 hours to respond. Only one winner per household. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder.