I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.
This time of year, things can get busy. Really busy. Sometimes you just need a few kid-free minutes to get things done. Kidoodle.TV is great for just that. I love that I can leave my boys with the iPad or the computer for a little bit and know that what they are watching is appropriate for their age, because I selected it myself in the Parent’s Room section of the app. They love that they can have a little bit of “screen-time,” watching shows like Adventures of Chuck & Friends or Inspector Gadget without me hovering over them. Win-win.
- Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.
Plus, Kidoodle.TV is FREE for the month of December! AND if you try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 you could win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!