The LEGO® KidsFest National Tour stops at the Connecticut Convention Center in Hartford, CT, December 6-8, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
We can’t wait, our whole family is LEGO® obsessed! My husband has a huge collection of LEGO bricks from his childhood and now my boys are starting their own collection. We’ve spent the past week putting together sets that my son got for his 5th birthday and it’s been great. LEGO is so timeless, people of all ages can enjoy them together!
Check out everything the 2013 LEGO® KIDSFEST has to offer:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
Do you want in on all this awesome-ness? Stay tuned because I will be giving away a pair of tickets to LEGO® KIDSFEST soon!